Thursday, January 05, 2006

In retaliation

As a mark of my amazing sense of humour, I will not delete the previous post, but let it remain.

It will also serve to remind the world of what will happen to you if you work sincerely all day to help your understaffed and overstressed boss and then leave in a hurry to return to your hospitalized mother so that you can look after her, and reduce her loneliness.

*sigh* It is indeed a cruel, cruel world. But don't you worry Mom, your daughter is a strong girl. She will not trust her anyone as easily again, and become a better judge of character. You just take care of yourself.






















P.S - Hyacie and Sammy, kindly refer to the last para of my previous post. And, I forgive you, my preciousesssssssss.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen said...

sorry to hear about your mum.
what happened?

hope shes well soon
hugs

~King

Sat Jan 07, 05:46:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Anuya said...

ohhh hehe.
no no dont wrry she was admitted for a full check up. nthn serios.
I was just send my meddling boss and colleague on a guilt trip for messing with my blog!!

Sat Jan 07, 06:45:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Information about health, drugs and online pharmacy.
Health Articles