Sunday, February 26, 2006

Apologies suck.

It's funny that just when you think that things can't get any worse, life finds a way to scream, "HA HA HA HA, I FOOLED JU!" in you face.

"There's rockbottom

fifty feet of crap

then me"

I hate apologies. People can't just say sorry and expect everything to go back to normal. It doesn't work that way.

"I'm sorry"
Sure you are. You're sorry that you're a goat-fuckin poop eater. I'm sorry that you're a goat-fuckin poop eater too. But being sorry doesn't change that. It just makes you a repentant goat-fuckin poop eater. Which is only worse, come to think of it.

"I will never make this mistake again."
Right. That makes it all go away. What do I care if you don't ever do it again? In fact, I say you should do it again. To someone else. Why should I be the only one who suffers? Eh?

"I know you are hurt."
Score, Einstein.

"I hope we can be friends again."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I must give it to you this time dude. You are funny. Painfully so.

And finally the mother of all statements:

"I don't want to lose you."
How can you lose me? You lose only what was yours in the first place. I wasn't and now, thanks to you, I will never be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Information about health, drugs and online pharmacy.
Health Articles